Monday, December 26, 2016

Listen to the prophets voice.

My favorite talks I have listened to that have all made some impact on me in a big way.

You might not get the same message out of a talk that I did but I know that when I have emerged myself in the words of these men, I have been blessed.

Sometimes you need to turn off the music and just listen to the prophets! If you go to BYU devotional and listen to old talks from the prophets before they became prophets...those are amazing.



However long and hard the road1 Elder Holland

Cast not away therefore thy confidence - Elder Holland


Things as they really are- Bednar

Lesson from Liberty Jail- Elder Holland

Remember Lots Wife- Elder Holland

A summer with great aunt rose-Uchdorf


But if Not
Be not afraid, only believe - Uchdorf

No comments:

Post a Comment