Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Homesick

You can't come home so just get over it.

Click


Ok, Ok, I'm sorry- you still can't come home but I am hugging you right now in my mind and giving you mommy kisses,  patting your bumm bumm and telling you I love you.

Now think of a time when I really pissed you off................. Got it? Feel better? Lol

If you feel like you cant call me right now- it's ok. Hopefully something you read here will help.
I have every bit of faith in you. You told me once that you will get homesick because you might want that refuge you feel here or the rest from the cares of the world and knowing that Im there to take care of the bog things. You might be feeling homesick because of other reasons you didnt expect but what ever you are missing right now.....know that we miss you too but are so happy for you in this wonderful adventure, growing, learning and strengthening period in your life.
Remember you are capable of doing and accomplishing all that is laid before you. I have never doubted that in you and dont you doubt that in yourself either.

Being homesick is a reminder of just how much you love your family! It's a way to let you know that you grew up in love and security both physically and spiritually. You are so blessed to be homesick!

Know that I love you and miss you dearly. Youre my rock but this is your time to spread your wings and seek your path in life. I am always with you baby girl. You got this!!

xoxo
mom









No comments:

Post a Comment