Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Don't Doubt Yourself

Remember doubt is one of the tools satan uses to lead you away. You might be doubting your major- you might be feeling like you aren't smart enough for nursing program. Maybe you are doubting your incredible beauty or likability. McKenna Marcell......stop doubting yourself.

Ok now I am going to say the exact opposite.. it's ok to doubt yourself. Why you ask? Well Im talking about the doubt that comes with just being human. We have been warned in the scriptures to not put our faith in the arm of flesh but the arm of God. Sometimes you might be feeling doubt about something because you're not involving Heavenly Father in your decisions or your worries.
The only way to overcome doubt is to find your faith.

I know that when I didn't see how in the world Heavenly Father could possibly find a way to help me in a situation, or when i doubted that He was even listening to me....I know that He really was listening and he always had a way for me.

The biggest blessing of staying true to your covenants is that you can have faith in Gods promises to you. He's not gong anywhere boo- Just talk to Him.

Love you and I know you're amazing and capable and being streatched is a GOOD thing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment